• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I bought 5 boxes today

King

And I have no idea what they are??

1 Plasencia robustos
2 Hugo Cassar private collection torpedo
3 Carlos 111 maduro
4 La Hoja selecta 25 Cosiac
5 Havana Classico Presidente made in Dom Rep.

They were cheap so I rolled the dice.
Any info would be appreciated.

You did better with your original release Añejo purchases. :) where are you getting these boxes anyway?

Regardless, the Plasencia is a sort of okay cigar. The rest are nothing special.

I have some Hugo's I use when I mow the lawn ???

Looks like I have give aways.
I bought them from a collector who was selling everything.
I paid $100 for those 5 boxes of apparent dog rockets!

King said:
They were cheap so I rolled the dice.
I'm an avid craps player...

"Come on seven-eleven..."

rollin'
rollin'
rollin'

:angry: snake-eyes... ???

Depending on your tastes the Carlos IIIs are tasty and they should have a nice bit of age to them now.

Then why did you get them? :p

Sam

I bought them because I had no idea of what they were but they were sealed.
Reasoning is , this was the same collector that sold me 7 boxes of Anejo (most original releases) for $100 a box plus 858 sungrowns and various isom for the same price.
Rolled the dice that maybe these would be at least decent boat cigars for $100 for 5 boxes but craped out I guess.
I will try one of each or use them to start my fireplace.

Bruthuh King, check my profile, you will see ME smoking a Hugo Cassar. This is one of the better cigars I have had the pleasure of smoking. I don't care what any of these guys say, these are good smokes. The Hugos that you just bought may be different but I might bet $ you will at least find them smokable. As for the rest....You paid $100 for 125 (+/- a few) Sticks, if some are not real smokable, you got some Give-Aways for less than a Buck apiece, not a bad deal if you ask me, I pay $4 per stick to smoke my Hugo Cassar Mystiques ???

You will know, when you light em up, if they are worth the $