• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I can finally breath!

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
Reaction score
So after having my house on the market for over 7 months. I will finally be closing tomorrow! That house has drained my savings, because unfortunately when I got divorced the house was left to me and I had just gotten out of the Marines so I wasn't making any money. Then unemployment kicked in but my monthly unemployment wasn't even enough to pay my mortgage let alone all my other bills. So my savings slowly depleted.
When I close it is going to be a complete wash but at least I don't have to pay a $300 gas bill anymore or any of those other outrageous bills! Celebration cigars today and tomorrow!

Congratulations Marine6186, glad you hung in there and finally got your place sold. Sorry you had to go through a relationship bump too. Celebrate my man, celebrate!

Congrats on selling the house! Sounds like you really needed it...Sorry to hear about the hard times you have been experiencing. Hope you enjoy the celebratory smokes!

My divorce was the best thing to happen to me! :laugh: Things are only going to get better.

Be sure to update your addy in your profile. Don't want some stranger to get cigars now do you?

Be sure to update your addy in your profile. Don't want some stranger to get cigars now do you?

Thanks, it already is though. Once I decided to sell I changed my mail address to my mothers house. Just in case a bill slipped my mind, I didn't want anyone looking at my house to notice a pink letter in my mail box. That kinda sends the wrong message.