• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I CAN FINALLY FINISH MY KITCHEN !

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
Well for those of you who don't know, I've been remodeling my kitchen bit-by-bit for nearly a year now. Only two weeks ago did I finally settle my debt (12-months 0% interest) with Lowes for the 4 stainless appliances (yummmy) I bought last July. ??? Other than that, I've only been able to pick up my paint, countertop, and ceiling fan (put it in last weekend). I can never seem to get enough $$ together to even order my cabinets from IKEA. (no thanks to the cigar hobby I might add LOL)

Well, Uncle Sam is hooking me up this year!!! I will have enough in two weeks to get my cabinets, sink, new hardwood flooring, and that turntable I've been drooling over for 3 years (OK, so that one isn't for the kitchen ;) )

As my mom says, happiness is me :D

CHEEEEEERS,
DIXIE!

Sounds great DC, congratulations.
Now you can finally save up some money for the finer things in life like cigars.
:)

Did you have a NC Licensed Electrical Contractor to do your electrical work? :sneaky: