• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I cut my own hair tonight

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I decided to clean up my buzz cut tonight. While evening out the back I kept cutting one side too high. You ever run into that situation where you're done with your bowl of cereal and you have milk left over so you add some cereal to use up the milk, but now you added too much cereal so you add some milk, etc etc and you end up eating 5 bowls of cereal?

Well that's what happened with my hair. It's now shaved.

LMAO - got any pictures so we can make fun of you mercilessly? :p :p

DaveWF said:
I did this to myself a few years ago:

samurai.jpg

Don't ask.

I got tired of my thinning hair so I purchased a Wahl clipper and buzzed the whole thing off! I loved my stubbles and would occasionally shave it totally clean with the razor.... man I miss those days! LOL! My wife made me grow it back when we applied my older daugher to this hoity toity private school. Sometimes... I wish she wasn't accepted..... j/k... LMAO!

One of these days I'm going to buzz it again!

Aloha,

Wade

Damn you guys spend a boatload of money on cigars but you won't spend the money to go to a barber and get your hair cut. :D

At least stick a bowl on your head and do a decent "Moe" cut! ;)

moki said:
DaveWF said:

samurai.jpg

Don't ask.
Oh goawd! Now I don't feel so bad.

So what did your employees over at Ambrosia think of that one?

Shadow you have a good point.

Oh and BTW my head doesn't look bad, I haev shaved my head before. It was just funny cos that's not what I set out to do :p

moki said:
DaveWF said:

samurai.jpg

Don't ask.

LMAO! at Moki.

Clearly a case of too much time, too little sense. ROTFLMAO!