• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't know who you are, Mr. Ewb

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Mr. N. Ewb, from Readmore street in Postless, CT....but you guys are NUTS....NUTS indeed.

Thank you very, very kindly for the FANTASTIC selection of smokes I just came home to. Away from home for the weekend (bachelor party), drove over 4 hours hung over and STANKY...get home, wife says..."HERE" and hands me a very cranky daughter (3 months old). Finally get her to sleep...and I see a package. WHat a great welcome home.

I am not nearly as active here as I used to be, but I still consider CP my internet home...the place I feel most acutely a sense of community and brotherhood. Thank YOU for reminding me, once again why this is such a friggen amazing place.

Oh, and I better not find out who you are....you and whoever the rat bastard is who gave up my address....I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep, and I swear on the name of all that is good and holy that I will uncover your foul treachery and it will be repaid tenfold.

I mean...I know where you are and I've seen where you sleep no matter WHO it is, because I've uh, been uh...damn...I can't believe I'm still hungover.

About time someone got Josh all fired up! Nice play Mr. Ewb (whoever the heck you are).
Rob

Good to see you Josh, hope father hood is treating you and the wifey-unit well.
BTW...scratch any wood floors lately?

edit for additional comment

About time someone got Josh all fired up! Nice play Mr. Ewb (whoever the heck you are).
Rob

LOL. Mr. N. Ewb sure is a craft feller....

Fatherhood is amazing. Bizarre, surreal, often challenging, occasionally maddening, constantly changing, and probably the coolest thing that has ever happened to me.

Nope, the floors have all been pretty safe lately. I did set fire to my workbench though. It's OK, it was really more of a smoldering than a FIRE.

Good to see you drop by brutha. Drop a post once in a while. Oh, and my offer still stands on the Party Shorts... :laugh:

Rob

LOL. Mr. N. Ewb sure is a craft feller....

Fatherhood is amazing. Bizarre, surreal, often challenging, occasionally maddening, constantly changing, and probably the coolest thing that has ever happened to me.

Nope, the floors have all been pretty safe lately. I did set fire to my workbench though. It's OK, it was really more of a smoldering than a FIRE.
I can assure you, it's as easy as it gets right now. Remember, they turn into (gasp) teenagers.

Doc.