• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I-Doser

Nathan Rahl

Dum de Dum
I was just browsing some other forums and I stumbled upon this thing called I-Doser (I-Doser )
Supposedly it makes you feel a certain way through sound. I'm listening to one right now, not really sure if it is working though.

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or has used it? Kind of interesting if you ask me. The track is 30 some minutes long, will report back then to see if it had any effects.

Nathan

Ok so I just finished listening to one of their tracks, and I didn't really feel anything. The track I listened to was 'Alcohol", one of the free tracks that you can download. The only thing I felt was a little off balance when I stood up from my chair. Upon reading more into their site, I guess I didn't really "do it" right. You are not supposed to be doing anything while you listen to it. I was playing a game and browsing some forums while I listened, so that might have affected my outcome. I'll try it again laying in my bed sometime and see if that changes anything.