• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Feel Your Pain

theorangeman

For the past 3 years, my wife hasn't minded that I smoke in one room of the house. However, now that our house is up for sale, I don't want the smell of cigars to hit someone when they come in for a showing. Therefore, I've been relegated to the great outdoors anytime I want a smoke. Well, all was fine until this cold front that has come through unleashing winter-like temperatures. I now understand and can appreciate the position that you guys who live in colder climates and don't smoke inside face. I've found myself trying to think of reasons to take a short road trip so I can at least have a smoke in the car. :laugh:

Yeah, bout time you got a taste of it.....you no naggin' wife son of a.... :)

Serves you right!!!!

By the way, let me know when I can come over again for a smoke.

Yeah, sometimes you just take things for granted. I got a good dose of a reminder this week, particularly today when I REALLY felt like having a good smoke! :(

Try the B&M down the street, round the corner, cross town, whatever. They smoke indoors there.

What I wouldn't give to be able to sit at the bar, sip on something special, and enjoy a fine cigar :(

The bar I work at on the weekends used to be a cigar bar ???

Thank you Ohio... now we have a kids menu :angry:

Try the B&M down the street, round the corner, cross town, whatever. They smoke indoors there.

Apparently you haven't visited Carbondale. Just ask Wyatt about the lovely ambiance of our one and only B&M. :laugh:

Apparently you haven't visited Carbondale. Just ask Wyatt about the lovely ambiance of our one and only B&M. :laugh:

I hear that. I also hear your out-of-doors only smoking woes. It was 28 degrees out after dinner tonight, so there was no way I was going to have a nice smoke. I got my fix in on the drive home from work, which is just long enough for me to enjoy a Rothchild if I drive nearer the speed limit than I usually do :whistling: and smoke the cigar slightly faster than I usually would. The problem today was our 30+ mph winds, coming directly at my driver's side, which wreaked havoc with the vacuum effect of my cracked window...

We have two covered outside decks where my wife and I both smoke. I kinda like it....even when it's chilly. On a nice warm spring / summer evening, its really nice.... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

Here in sunny Texas on this beautiful spring day the temp is a balmy 35 degrees and it's SNOWING!! :0 WTF!!

But, I'm at Tobacco Road getting paid to smoke so I have no complaints. :D

You may have better luck if use a space heater and set up your garage as your new smoking room.

Here in sunny Texas on this beautiful spring day the temp is a balmy 35 degrees and it's SNOWING!! :0 WTF!!

But, I'm at Tobacco Road getting paid to smoke so I have no complaints. :D

Need some assistance at that job?

I love Florida this time of year, 62 degrees (a cold front came thru last night). But on the other end of the spectrum, From June to Oct, I have to be in the pool to smoke and survive the heat.

Ken

I've been stuck smoking outside for years. The glimmer of hope I have is the wife seems open to smoking in my man-room in the basement...errr...whenever I finally finish the basement. We negotiated putting in an exhaust fan and that sealed the deal for her.

I've been stuck smoking outside for years. The glimmer of hope I have is the wife seems open to smoking in my man-room in the basement...errr...whenever I finally finish the basement. We negotiated putting in an exhaust fan and that sealed the deal for her.

I'm smoking a nice Rj short, watching some boxing on my 52 HDTV, in th living room, with a red bull on ICE. :whistling:

Just don't tell.

If you really want to feel our pain, get you saftey glasses on and go out into that cold dry air with a nice thin Cammie wrapper. While sad, the explosion is something to see.

If you really want to feel our pain, get you saftey glasses on and go out into that cold dry air with a nice thin Cammie wrapper. While sad, the explosion is something to see.

:sign:

That would be an interesting experiement, however, I think the weather is slowly taking a turn for the better. :thumbs:

That stinks, soon you’ll be like me and have a dvd player in the car. I just sneak out to the driveway, crank the heat and watch a movie.