• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got tix to the UVA-MD game!

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I'm rooting for MD because one of my best friends ever is a strength coach there (which is how I got the tickets). That and I live in MD.

Can't wait, he and his team are fired up, national audience, you can't beat this kind of athmosphere!

I think I am going to be too excited to smoke a stogie.

Lumberg:

Relax. Once UVA goes up 21-0 in the first quarter, you will have plenty of time to smoke cigars. :D

WAHOO WA!

Have fun, Bacchus

thejollyco said:
... sigh... lumberg's avitar is so stupid...

.... so ugly...

:sign:
hey! stop beating yourself up like that! have some pride, bro! there are lots of people in the world who love to see your face!

BACCHUS:

May the best team win. If the Cavs win more power to ya!

Halftime :angry: I used to be a Hoo Fan. ??? 24-7 MD

BACCHUS said:
Lumberg:

Relax. Once UVA goes up 21-0 in the first quarter, you will have plenty of time to smoke cigars. :D

WAHOO WA!

Have fun, Bacchus
And Damn...MD pulled it off. I am a Cavs fan myself... :(

Gotta admit UVA made it interesting in the 3rd quarter.....but never quite came close.

Like I said I'm not a big rub it in kind of guy, especially on the internet.

But I do have to mention that the tix my friend got us were AWESOME. About 10 rows back from the 40.

For soem reason though all the big plays happened on the far sideline. You know the screen passes that the UVA turned into TDs, Josh Allen's big scores (how 'bout that kid huh? first start ever, ran for something like 220 yards on 35+ carries. And can outrun D-backs. WOW), and Laterz Harrison's 45-yard screen pass. Funny how that WR couldn't outrun the D-Backs tho.

Anyways it was a blast.....a blast of cold air! Man it was freezing.

Lumberg said:
Gotta admit UVA made it interesting in the 3rd quarter.....but never quite came close.

Like I said I'm not a big rub it in kind of guy, especially on the internet.

But I do have to mention that the tix my friend got us were AWESOME. About 10 rows back from the 40.

For soem reason though all the big plays happened on the far sideline. You know the screen passes that the UVA turned into TDs, Josh Allen's big scores (how 'bout that kid huh? first start ever, ran for something like 220 yards on 35+ carries. And can outrun D-backs. WOW), and Laterz Harrison's 45-yard screen pass. Funny how that WR couldn't outrun the D-Backs tho.

Anyways it was a blast.....a blast of cold air! Man it was freezing.
Oh, well. None of my teams are winning this year anyway. :( But wait till next year! ;)

Glad you enjoyed the game.

Take care, Bacchus

Fast4Dr said:
actually he ran for 257 on 43 carried I believe
Actually 257 on 38 now that I read the box score.

All I know is in about the middle fo the 4th he was 213 on 30, that's what I based my estimate on.

In an interview a couple days ago an article said they hoped they could rely on this kid for up to 25 carries. On a cold, windy night he carried the ball 38 times. That's just incredible.