• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I guess size does matter

dead_man

Reaction score
I have smoked my share of the 1932s, but can't remember having a lancero, so I picked a few up off cbid for $9 each. I usally smoke the toro and the corona gorda, which is my favorite size of this line, or was. the lancero was perfect, great construction, perfect draw, just a great cigar. very woody and leathery, but the spice wasn't as strong as rhe other sizes, which I think makes the lancero more balanced. I have two left and I am going to try to let them set for a year. I the meantime, i need to get some more. Oh, and is it just me, or didn't these used to not have cello?

If you're looking for more, head over to Holt's. For whatever reason, they no longer wish to carry anything Padilla, and are blowing them out. $85 for a 10 pack of the lanceros.

Thanks for the great review. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I wasn't too fond of the lancero's. They were certainly flavourful, I just wasn't fond of the profile.

I have about 7 or so lanceros left from a 10 pack I purchased from Holt's a little while ago.They are good cigars. One was plugged and one tunneled on me. I also have a box of the robustos that I have smoked a couple from and personally I like the robusto better. That does not happen often. As an aside I have seen a wide variety or wrapper color in this line. The lanceros I have could pass as maduros and the robustos are very light. A great cigar that I encourage everyone to try.