• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have been baby bombed!

Niko

I am really at a loss for words, my S/BOTL's from DFW are too kind. I really appreciate everything and was totally surprised! I almost broke down right when i opened the package to know that i have such great and kind people who care. :blush:

Thank you again, your kindness will not go unnoticed.

Tasman
Bargogirl
Preembargo
Mr. Mac
Altercall

Just creating a list.... :whistling:

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Good play cowboys :thumbs: ... errr and cowgirls :blush:

Brian

Very nicely done folks.

You really ganged up on Niko. :laugh:

Good Job All!!! Another fine example of the generosity and consideration that always goes HIGHLY appreciated here at CP!!!! D

Way to go fellow DFWers! Niko you gotta come raid The Tower soon before I smoke 'em all. Congrats on the baby!

I know time will be limited with the new addition and all but the time you do get hope they are all great ones! :thumbs:

Now that you are in the Texas Crew, you better watch your back!! Nice target gent's and congrats on the new addition!

Just trying to butter up the new Mom so you can still get out to hang with the guys.

Enjoy em Niko! I envision loads of shitty diapers in your very near future...

mac

Well deserved for you and the misses. Hope she enjoys the gifts as well and finds them as relaxing as a good cigar on your end.

Bargogirl

Way to hold down the fort while I'm gone you guys...

Congrats Niko...Children are a life's blessing....I cherish every moment I have with my daughter....