• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have come to a realization

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I realized what gets to me about smoking of any kind is sctually breathing in the smoke. I don't mind a few wisps, but for the most part the best way to smoke is holding it in your mouth for about a second and blowing it away, for the wind to carry anywhere but near you.

Thus smoking pretty much anywhere but outside is out.

I can make occasional exceptions to herf with buddies and such, but for the most part unless there is some kind of world class ventilation system that I haven't even heard of yet I will avoid indoor spaces for smoking.

Burn Him!!!! Burn The Heretic!!!

No wait....... that would be way too much second smoke I supose.............

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Lumberg said:
I realized what gets to me about smoking of any kind is sctually breathing in the smoke. I don't mind a few wisps, but for the most part the best way to smoke is holding it in your mouth for about a second and blowing it away, for the wind to carry anywhere but near you.

Thus smoking pretty much anywhere but outside is out.

I can make occasional exceptions to herf with buddies and such, but for the most part unless there is some kind of world class ventilation system that I haven't even heard of yet I will avoid indoor spaces for smoking.
The question you have to ask yourself is: do you enjoy smoking cigars, or the idea of smoking cigars? If you don't enjoy smoking, don't do it. If you do enjoy it, stick with it and you'll eventually learn to like your second hand smoke, or at least not mind it. That's been my experience, anyway.

Good Luck!

Bacchus

gibu said:
Burn Him!!!! Burn The Heretic!!!

No wait....... that would be way too much second smoke I supose.............

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
Oh the irony! :p

Most cigars don't smell too good to anyone but the smoker. The Sancho Panza Valliente second hand smoke even smells good (my wife even says so).