• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have great news

vern

Remember that razor commercial where the guy says "I liked this razor so much, I bought the company" ? Well, that is what just happened with me and Climmax Humidification last night. Yup, that is right, I bought the company. Now the work begins, but I am indeed jazzed to have for sale the best humidification devices on the planet, for those of you that don't know, the system that Climmax uses to control humidity is the same system used by the Smithsonian and other museums throughout the world.
Anyway, I am stoked and I just wanted to share my good news with you my brothers.

Absolutely fantastic my friend. I guess I will soon be buying from you then. As I will be needing a pound or two very shortly for a couple new Humis I am building. Furthermore, I plan to go full force into the Humi Building biz and I might like to talk to you about being my Exclusive Humidification Supplier or EHS for short :D

Bravo Vern! Now if you could just figure out a way to lift that damn embargo..LMAO

Congratulations Vern. Best of luck to you with the newly acquired company. :thumbs:

:) :) :) :) WOOOOHOOOO!!!! :) :) :) :)

Congratulations my brother!!! Very exciting news. I wish you all the best with it, and now you know all of your cigars will be perfect... :thumbs:

All the best, my friend!

So we're all gonna get free samples for supporting you in your pre-famous days, right??

LOL
Congrats bruddah!
Dave

Holy cow Vern, that's insane!!! :thumbs: How in the heck did you go about this...I'm damn curious as to what sparked your interest in purchasing the company and whatnot!!! This is simply awesome!

Just one pointer though...don't post your ugly mug on the website or you'll run off business!!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: LMFAO!!!!! Just kiddin'!!

BW :)

Vern,
Great News :D  
I would love to hear your story in further length as well.
What ever we can do to help you out just let us know... product testing, client targets etc.  You basically have a salesman in every state  ;)
Seriously congrats on your new venture  :D
BenjieV

How ironic. I just placed an order for some beads and a mini tubos today. Congrats bro!!!!

Way to go Brother Vern! May you have success in your new business and the great product. :thumbs:

Congrats and best wishes with your company!

Leebo :D

Congrat Vern!!!!! :) :p
I guess now you can tell your mom you finally made something of yourself! LOL
So will there be a retail sales web site going up soon! :D

Congrats, Vern!!!! Glad to hear the good news. I wish you luck in your venture. Keep your eyes open for the incoming "celebratory" cigar!!! :thumbs:

Good luck, brother!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

As has already been said...Congrats Vern, I'd be glad to give testimony when your advertisement flyers are printed. I'm reasonably inexpensive. ;)

You know we're behind you 100%...... you got a kick a$$ product. Let the marketing begin.

PS - Where do I send my resume for Sales Manager?