• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have lost the status section on my main page.

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
I am using the Blue skin. I have already tried to switch from mobile to board and back. I still have the status update section on my profile but I cannot see it with all you fine fellas!

What did I do?

PJ

Look at the end of the long blue bar above all the forums that says "View the latest news: I have lost the status section on my main page."

Depending on what you clicked there should either be a light blue box with a darker blue triangle, or it will say " Recent Status Updates" With a dark blue circle with a plus sign in it. Click the either the triangle or the plus sign, whichever you have. If you have the triangle, click it, and then see the plus sign, click the plus sign next.

This should work.

Look at the end of the long blue bar above all the forums that says "View the latest news: I have lost the status section on my main page."

Depending on what you clicked there should either be a light blue box with a darker blue triangle, or it will say " Recent Status Updates" With a dark blue circle with a plus sign in it. Click the either the triangle or the plus sign, whichever you have. If you have the triangle, click it, and then see the plus sign, click the plus sign next.

This should work.

Thanks Tom I knew it was something retarded I had done. All better now!!!!!

PJ

Back