• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have two recommendation questions for everyone

defetis

Token
I'm about to pull the trigger. I'm wanting to find out what everyone thinks about the CI legends series, what label is everyones favorite? Or are they worth it?
Also, I've been looking around on holts and found that box of 100 http://www.holts.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Sp...ecial_rn=176790 anyone had these? I already know I'm getting a box on Padron Londres, and Pepin Black belisoco. Any other recomendations in the $100 range?

Stay away from the CI Legends Purple (Graycliff).

The yellow one is the Pepin ;)

i FORGOT TO ADD RED IS PERDOMO AND THE ONLY TORP.

Why am I shouting? :D

Ok, I’m going to make the statement that I wish someone would have told be (maybe they did and I wasn’t listening). Don’t buy large volumes of cheap cigars. I would think to myself I can get 3 cigars for the price of the super premium everyone is talking about. But in the end you realize that you only smoke a gar or two a week if you’re lucky and don’t want to smoke the cheap stuff because of the fact you don’t smoke that often. Anyhow I would say grab a bunch of 5ers of premiums instead of either you listed.

Maybe its just me, but the legends didn't do anything to me.

Not that the legends are bad cigars, but I have to agree with wanlail, they did nothing for me. I tried all except the Pepin one and I probably will not by them again. Try a few and see if you like them. I think they sell samplers. You may find them perfectly all right. Good luck. One of the great things I find about cigars is the joy of trying new ones. The searching is just as much fun as the finding.
:thumbs:

Ok, I’m going to make the statement that I wish someone would have told be (maybe they did and I wasn’t listening). Don’t buy large volumes of cheap cigars. I would think to myself I can get 3 cigars for the price of the super premium everyone is talking about. But in the end you realize that you only smoke a gar or two a week if you’re lucky and don’t want to smoke the cheap stuff because of the fact you don’t smoke that often. Anyhow I would say grab a bunch of 5ers of premiums instead of either you listed.

He speaks great wisdom. :thumbs:

i mainly bought mine offa cbid months ago for an ashtray (rip. lol) , which came with a 2fer of each legend cigar and only cost me about 20 bucks? The ashtray was nice and lasted a while, but couldn't take a flaming cedar splint. ??? The only thing that stood out to me was that the Drew Estate tasted like oranges and kinda doubled as a screwdriver with some vodka.

I am partial to the Rocky Patels. I don't know what color they are but for a budget smoke I have gone through a box of em. I tried a few other color and none really did it for me.

I am partial to the Rocky Patels. I don't know what color they are but for a budget smoke I have gone through a box of em. I tried a few other color and none really did it for me.

The Orange Rockys are good Corojo sticks. Smoking my first right now. Silky wrapper, great draw, great smell, good taste. I didnt expect jack from it and i came away impressed. I might take it to the nub

Yeah, search is your friend.

Yellow, red, and White in that order. They aren't bad, but not that great a bargain.