• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just dropped in...

ormdh

to see what condition my condition was in.lol
Seriously, I just registered and wanted to say hello to everyone.I have been lurking for the past few weeks.I have been enjoying cigars for the past 3 yrs. or so. I post on a few other boards also. My cigar preferences lean to medium to full body, although I enjoy a very wide vaiety. I look forward to hanging around and getting to know some of the folks here.

Hi ormdh!Welcome to CP. Lots of nice folks here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)See you around...Rod

Welcome to the best darn cigar community on the web! :biggrin:
Light up and enjoy :cool:

Welcome welcome. Make yourself comfortable, and join right in. Hopefully it won't take you long to find an open box pass!

welcome aboard, ormdh. <how do you pronounce that anyway? <j/k>>

Welcome aboard!I’ve only been at this passing stuff for a few months.  In that time I have “experienced more variety” than in the past couple of years.  The passes have been great as well as the individual trades & friends made.Enjoy :cool:

Thanks for the nice welcome. I did notice I was the 100th member Texcigar.
I have only been in a couple of passes in the past. I look forward to doing more now and this was the place that seemed like the best one to do that.
djm, with your handle, you have the nerve to ask me how to pronounce mine. LOL!(Edited by ormdh at 1:12 pm on Mar. 1, 2001)

(in eric cartman's voice) touche ormdh, touche.  hehe  
(Edited by djm at 4:14 pm on Mar. 1, 2001)