• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Just Received My First Box Of Cigars

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I've been gifted boxes before, I have ordered 5-packs, etc. but I have never received a full box of cigars in the mail before. I ordered the Royal Jamica corona grande from Lew Rothman's JR Cigars. I had forgot that I ordered it in the first place so when it came today, I was feeling good! I cracked it open, it even had the official seal on it. I thought that was really cool. Then I unwrapped the 'gars and placed them in the McPatrickClan humidor. Now to let them age a bit and taste!

Good for you !

Yes it is a treat recieving packages - even the ones you order!

You need to have one of those and let us know how they are right off the truck.
"OTT"

Hb

HB, they looked and felt great (just like a silk tie!). I am home sick from work today though and am not sure if my insides can handle any cigar! Then again, it may be soothing...

When you get a chance and you feel better then..
Get well in a hurry ok?

Nobody like to feel Ill.
Hb

hbooker said:
When you get a chance and you feel better then..
HB, thanks for the kind words. I actually did just puff one. It's below the normal hopping-hot temp. here in North Texas and so I decided to try one out. It tasted good, maybe cigars are actually healthy medicine!

Check my review in the other board.

I remember my first box of cigars like it was just the other week.

Oh, wait it was the other week!

I got the Onyx Reserve #4 and my next box will probably be the Hemingway Short Story.

I feel your enthusiasm bud - I still have a buzz LOL.

Sam

McP the next thing you know you will be purchasing a 150 quart cooler for storage. Also you won't feel comfortable without a package or two being delivered to your house every week. You are doomed, DOOMED!!! :D :D :D

ROFLMAO at Shadow! True, how true.

(Another amazing thing is just how fast one of those 75-150 quart "Coolerdors" can fill up. Yikes! It's like the darn thing is saying, "Feed me!" LOL!)

It's all over McP. I swore I wouldn't ever go off the deep end. But 3 humi's later and 2 tupperdor's, I'm a little past deep end :p

Hope you feel better. Take it easy, and have a smoke :)

I love when the package arrives what a buzz the anticipation Oh What a Great Feeling :D ............ and then the buzz is over and your looking for your next fix :( what will it be a box of AF 858's, Hoyo Excalibur #2s, maybe a box of Partagas Serie S Perfectos............. your scouring the web, cigar bid, checking out the other boards where is my Next Fix coming from.......... I need another box of CIGARS :D

McP hope your feeling better ??? Enjoy those cigars........

Oh, and if you want to spread the joy my addy is on file ;) LMAO

Yeah, I remember that feeling! I have almost filled up the coolerdor and promised the Beast I wouldn't buy any more cigars! LMAO

Welcome to the dark side, and , as Shadow put it, YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO :sign:

My whole Baptism By Fire pass was based on the fact that I have TOO MANY FREAKING CIGARS! I am sick, I tell you! I went and bought more than half a dozen cigars and I knew, I KNEW, I had no place to put them!!!!!!! I am craaazy! :p

There is no hope, all is lost. Am totaly in the 4 step program to financial ruin. Clip, Light, Smoke, Order more. Anyone close by got a spare room? I'm off to buy another 115q cooler. The wife might not let me back in. I have no choice, there is 4 bundles of 733's and a box of AF dc sg's sitting on top of my other cooler, they got to have a place to go.

The only hope is to quit now McP, run away while you still have a chance. The first box is the first step to ruin.

Wascal