• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love it when my mom comes to visit

TBaGZ

I'm around...
It's nice to see her since we live so far apart and I don't go back as much as i should. She is so stressed out and busy when she is home between taking care of my grandfather and watching my sisters 3 kids that she is always tired. So when she comes down here she gets to relax and read some books. Granted she is here to help me get around until I am out of my wheelchair and can get around by myself but she still gets to relax a lot more then at home.

BUT, I can not lie! The thing I enjoy the most about her being here is that she cooks!!! Got a pot of homemade sauce and meatballs to go with the gnocchi that she made earlier!!!! NOICE!!!!!

Nulla come Mama cucina. Qualsiasi alimento rimanenti?

Nothing like momma's cooking. Any food remaining?
Good Italian comfort food!
Now that's the way to get to feeling good. :thumbs:

There is always food leftover... She doesn't know how to cook for less then an army.

Goof Italian comfort food!
Where the hell did you learn to write Italian, Georgia? Those internet translators don't work worth a damn, you know.

Doc.

Goof Italian comfort food!
Where the hell did you learn to write Italian, Georgia? Those internet translators don't work worth a damn, you know.

Doc.

You got that right! I finally gave up, and just put in what it had. The little bit I do know is from 5 years old. I couldnt find one word that was even close to what was in my grey matter. My own Italian is even worse, with no Idea how to spell it. :laugh:

I took two years of it in high school and all I can remeber is Ciao!!

My wifes family speaks it fluently.

Damn, we need a Sons of Italy club here at CP.

Doc.