• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I LOVE THE ISLAND OF CUBA

Now Jeff, you cannot tell me that you have ever "Wanted" for saying something. I do not think you ever miss the Opportunity to "Chime-In" :D

But then again, when it comes to Motor-Mouths, I suppose it takes one....

I can't believe you guys would just post to inflate your numbers. How low can you go...

Sincerely,
McPatrickClan

Geeze, some of the things people will do just to see their numbers climb.

:D

Actually this post was meant to start discussion about cuban cigars. Unfortunately, you all assumed it was a cheap ploy to pad post counts. Well, I have no control over that. It's not in my power to control everyones assumptions. You all could have just as easily posted a comment about cuban cigars...did you? Nooooooooooo!!!! Of course you didn't. You are the ones post padding...you are the ones with nothing logical to say on the topic, your the ones with the problem here. So quit trashing my informative thread about cuban cigars...there are some that find a serious thread interesting and educational. Don't cheat them in their desire to learn and grow. Remember men, we are intelligent cigar aficianados first, smart asses second. Thankyou. :p ROTFLMAO :p

Well presuming the origional post is valid,
Why dont we go ahead and answer What was your first Cuban Cigar?

What size and brand is now you favorite?

H. Upman robusto, don't remember what the model was, but it was housed in a silver tube with green lettering and had some year on it. Maybe 1848? It was a very good cigar that my Dad brought back on a business trip to Ireland.

It's still my favorite because it remains the only Cuban I have ever smoked.

I can't remember which one it was, i recieved a care package from a member on igc a couple years ago when in college and he sent a ryj, monte, boli, and one or two others, but it was probably the monte.

nick :lookup:

I have had a few different ones, but I am by no stretch of the mind a seasoned vet. I tend towards medium bodied cigars, so I don't usually go after a ISOM very often. But for as mild as it was, I really enjoyed the Partagas Short that Lee gifted me. Hit the spot. Of the 2 I have tried, I didn't enjoy the Cohiba's I have had. The flavor was decent, but they had an underlying harshness to them.

Emo

Any cigar rolled on the inner thigh of a gorgeous sun drenched island woman.

IS GREAT!!! In my book. :D :D :D :D

TheBeast said:
Any cigar rolled on the inner thigh of a gorgeous sun drenched island woman.

IS GREAT!!! In my book. :D :D :D :D
Oh My...
The beast is reborn!!!

Just adding a post to my numbers, ignore me... :D

First cuban was a Diplomatico #2 98. Very nice looking cigar, smooth oily wrapper. Easy draw, nice flavor. And it kicked my a**. Had to let it die half way as I didn't want to "embarass" myself. Have a Boli in the humi now that keeps calling to me. Afraid of it! ??? :thumbs:

Nothing to see here...just the cigar we could have had for CPCRC #2
TR001.jpg

Those damn voters!!!!!!!

ChoixSupreme1.jpg

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh