• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love you man.....

bunn163A

I just wanted to say thanks.This group has changed my life,and my humidor.I have learned an incredible amount from reading many many many threads that you all have wrote.I also want to say thank you to those of you that have sold me cigars,traded with me,and one class act actually gifted me some nice cigars.I am not sure if posting names would be in good taste.Those of you know who you are,and I just wanted you to know I am very grateful.I truely believe what goes on here is very special.From the vast amount of knowledge to the folks whome have kind words when folks are going through tough times.There are some very funny post that have made me laugh out loud.I just want it to be known that I consider it an honor to be included in such a fine group of men and women.I am still very new here and still have alot to learn.I hope that i can become a major contributor to what CP is all about. looking forward to many more years with all of you.Rod you did a hell of a job here. Again I thank all of you!

warm regards,

Bill

Cool man, glad you are diggin' the vibe.

Nah, seriously... good to hear mate. Always nice to see a new member that appreciates this community for what it is. I remember drunkenly posting something similar in my first couple of months too.