• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I met Nick Perdomo Jr yesterday

stogieman

" Herf King "
The King Corona Cigar Company down here in Orlando outside of Universal Studios. Nick & his boys where there shakin' hands and I bought a box of the Estate Selection and Nick was signing boxes for us. I got a picture with Nick, when I get the roll developed, I'll post it to this thread. He's a real nice guy along with his associates. He brought one of his rollers with him and every box of Perdomos you bought, they threw in 15 hand rolled torpedos and a Perdomo hat. I couldn't resist that deal. :p
The cigar company itself threw one helluva shin dig. They had the Bone Fish restaraunt there serving a Greek style Shrimp dish with fresh Feta cheese and good salty olives. They had 2 different wine tastings going on, 1 with reds & chablis' and the other with fine ports. Also, they had a really good Cuban band playing there and Corona beers for $2. The place has a real nice cigar bar also with a great beer list and a superb coffee menu. The establishment is as big as your local Eckerts/Walgreens but instead of medicines and stuff they have a lot of ceegars and accessories. Emo, I think when you come up 19th of this coming month, we might just have to stop in for a beer or three and a couple of ceegars.... :thumbs:
If any of you want to join us, just let us know. It's open to all and the more the merrier. :D

I think he is a very nice guy. I met him in Detroit last November, and again this last May in Chicago.VERY VERY COOL GUY. I also met at those two shows (CA's BIG SMOKE), Carlos Fuente Jr., the brother and sister Ozgeners from C.A.O., Rocky Patel from ITC, Wayne Suarez from Fuente and Carlos and Charlie Torano. ALL ARE GREAT PEOPLE who are really proud to have us all as customers. I was at IWAN RIES Tobacco and Pipe in Chigaco the day after the show this past May and purchased a FFOX 10th Anniv. Promitheus crystal ashtray with 3 D' RESERVA CRYSTALS ashtray #104 of 500 made for 2002. Wayne Suarez was in the shop and I had my picture taken with him and the ashtray. Then he reached into his coat pocket and from his own stash he laid a NICE pile of ASHTON VSGs on the counter and said " Great to have you as a customer"! I have pictures of myself with just about all of them and had them all signed in Chicago at the BIG SMOKE. If you have not been to one of these shows, IT IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!