• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I might be a little crazy

Timm357

Hello all,

I introduced myself a while back and have since done plenty of lurking, buying, and smoking. I have added a few pics to seek some solace and understanding from some BOTL's that know what it like to have a girlfriend / wife who has no idea why one might feel the need to build a coolidor and fill it in a month. She did make the mistake of buying me a box of Rocky Patel Decades though :thumbs: I can't thank you guys / gals enough for all of the info. Let me know what you think. . .

P4160294-1.jpg

P4160295.jpg

P4160296.jpg

P6120294.jpg

P6120295.jpg

P6120296.jpg

I can certainly see why you're broke. I sure as hell hope for your sake, that you're single!

I feel your pain. I started off with just a little 150 count humidor thinking that would last me forever. Well, 1 huge coolidor, 2 wine-idors, and another 300ct humi later, I often wonder what happened. Not too mention where in the hell I got all the money to buy these damn things.

Good luck controlling yourself.

I can certainly see why you're broke. I sure as hell hope for your sake, that you're single!
I think he is heading that way, judging by his signature.

Haha, yeah I'm starting to sound co-dependent. I lucked out on a few of those more expensive boxes. My buddy quit smoking and hooked me up on the cheap.

Haha, yeah I'm starting to sound co-dependent. I lucked out on a few of those more expensive boxes. My buddy quit smoking and hooked me up on the cheap.

Some of those Franks look a bit discolored....feel free to send them my way in order to verify authenticity. :whistling:

In all seriousness though, now you got the bug...good luck with that. I'm engaged, though stocking the cabinet humidor before my marital status officially changes. :laugh:

Boy are you in trouble. :laugh: Welcome to the obses....errrr....club! :D

Nice collection you got going there! Now smoke 'em dagnabbit!

Ditto. Welcome to the club. Those Verocru sure look tasty :thumbs:

Some of those Franks look a bit discolored....feel free to send them my way in order to verify authenticity. :whistling:

In all seriousness though, now you got the bug...good luck with that. I'm engaged, though stocking the cabinet humidor before my marital status officially changes. :laugh:

If you ever clean out the cabinet for Honeymoon funds..You better CALL ME!! :laugh:

Yes. A clear case of Tobacciana Nervosa. I am sorry to say that there is no known cure.

That is a great start! I remember filling my first cooledor, now I have 2 full cooledors and working on my third. Great selection of smoke.

Very impressive stash. I'll be checking the B/S/T for a girlfriend for sale.

OMG, Just wait until the credit card, gf, or mortgage comes due...
then you're in for it. :laugh:

Nice(very) selection of smokes.
Enjoy!

Chemyst :cool:

Boy, you have an impressive collection. You may be crazy, but you're in good company.

Loving all those tats you are storing. Delicious!

Unbelievable, what a mess. You should immediately send me what you have and start over again. :sign:

Great looking stash my man. It took my wife a bit to understand the sickness we all have. There is no cure, not should there be. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:

Very nice collection! Now get to smoking, and don't just sit there looking at them.

Very nice collection you have brother :thumbs: I see you're into the good stuff. At least by the time the "honeymoon" stage is over for you, the verbal complaining she does will have manifested itself into a shopping/shoe buying competition :laugh:
Bust open that ribbon on those Tats!

You need more than 1 tube of beads in your coolerdor.
But you know that, I'm sure.
Still a very impressive selection of sticks.

Enjoy!

Chemyst :cool: