• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Miss The Bombing Section !

gibu

You know for what ever the reasons are the bombing section is gone, I still miss it none the less.

I remeber how excited everyone was when it first opened and how much fun some of the bombs were. The mass bombings were great. Anyone remember that first mass bombing of Rod?? I distincly remember just how low of an inventory it cought me with but I just had to chip in even with the meager sticks I had then.

Anyone remember the mass bombing of Shadow? Wasn't that one spear headed by Stack?? I just remember how cool the rallying speach was that he gave. That thing was a blast!! I started a pass of my own just then and remember shouting at everyone in my thread because I was still all charged up from the inspirational pep talk Stack gave.

Even if suprises are fun, the bomber should have fun as well. I worked a little bit on one of my mass bomb runs trying to make it sound like something out of a Clancey novel. I remeber how utterly disapointed I was when I couldn't get the arial photo's from map quest to properly link directly into the post. Saving the photo's and posting them to my site then linking would have worked but I didn't have any space for that then and was just so torqued I couldn't get the direct link to work. It would have been so cool in a very nerdy dweeb way.

Even if it does have to go for good reasons, I still miss it.

Yea, I know all that Moki, I just miss it and was thinking back on how fun it was. Thats all. I'm not saying it has to come back or anything, just a little sad it's gone. I remember it as being really fun on a few occasions in particular and was one of the things that made this place so fun in general. Now it's gone because it was abused.

gibu said:
Yea, I know all that Moki, I just miss it and was thinking back on how fun it was. Thats all. I'm not saying it has to come back or anything, just a little sad it's gone. I remember it as being really fun on a few occasions in particular and was one of the things that made this place so fun in general. Now it's gone because it was abused.
oh okay, sorry -- thought ya might have missed that thread. I agree with you fully, sucks that yet again a few bad apples have to spoil the cart.