• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I must be livving right.

statelandman

This is probably not going to sound like a big deal to a lot of you, but here it is anyway.
I was just putting the finishing touches on my new Sterilite coolidor, stocking it up with boxes, and waiting for my new Cigar Reservoir when I got an email from my brother-in-law. He told me that he had a surprise for me - a new humidor was coming my way. Of course I thanked him profusely (thinking it was probably some 40-50 capacity model). Then I asked him how big it was. He wrote back - four drawers and capacity for perhaps 300 cigars! :thumbs: :thumbs:

So now I'm thinking maybe its something like this one:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=130864

Its actually his own private humidor that he's been using for years. Needless to say I was in "shock and awe".
Made my day, to say the least... :p

Congratulations. Its good to have relatives that cares and give you things ;D :p

lucasbuck said:
Geez, my brother in law is a total prick :p
Mine is a HUNK OF ****!!! I wouldn't give him anything short of a bullet, and I dont mean a Cuban Bullet, if you know what I'm saying!!!!!