• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a bigger humidor

cybrok

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO CUBA!
(with non smokers)

At the moment I have a 25 count humidor I got from CheapHumidors, and I think I'll get another one at CheapHumidors: I had a great service and the shipping costs are honest (and non-UPS).

I hesitate between a Milano and a Tuscany (I will robably get an imperfect). Is the Tuscany way bigger?

Also, should I store all my cigar in the new humidor and sell the old to a friend in need, or keep my best cigars in the smaller one?

I tend to keep cheap cigars, medium quality cigars and a few keepers I want to age, is a cigar tray or a divider enough to protect them?

Thanks

I would second the cooledor, I did it and its been working great. They dont look nice by any means but you can house a lot of smokes with little investment in a humidor. That means more money for cigars.

I get you man, I too am going to Cuba in a couple days, and my cabinet humidor was full......so I built another one....way bigger!!!! But on the timeline you are, coolerdoor is your answer: cheap, big capacity, easy to setup.

By the way : J'adore quebec, j'y vais quelques fois par année avec ma femme. C'est une endroit super enchanteur, comme un petit morceau d'europe dans le Vieux Quebec.

Sure, a cooler isn't the most attractive thing in the world. But by golly, they are reliable. I was going to do a coolidor, but I got a great price on a vinotemp. Congrads on the trip to Cuba, I've always wanted to go.

-Gianni-