• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a new tobacco in my line up

New England Pipe

I'm partial to English and Virginians, but I enjoy an occasional aromatic. I'd like to add a new tobacco to my rotation of Early Morning Pipe, Mississippi River, Frog Morton and Scotty's Butternut Burly. Any suggestions?

New England Pipe said:
I'm partial to English and Virginians, but I enjoy an occasional aromatic. I'd like to add a new tobacco to my rotation of Early Morning Pipe, Mississippi River, Frog Morton and Scotty's Butternut Burly. Any suggestions?

GLP Quiet Nights, Gaslight, or Maltese Falcon.  If you really like latakia, C&D Davinci.  For a good Va, McC christmas cheer is among my favorites.  Mac Baren Dark Twist is good as well.

Also, why don't you head over to the new member forum and introduce yourself?  Its good form to let us know a little bit about you before you show up just asking for advice.  Stick around, read up, hang out, join in when you see fit.  Its a great place to be. 

Throw a can of McClelland's Yenidje Supreme in your next order. Best of the Grand Orientals, IMO.