• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a suggestion

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
So I will be leaving Iraq in the next 30 days. While on the trip home I will have some time in Kuwait. Since this is a big event I would like to smoke an awesome cigar. My experience is pretty young so I am hoping some of you seasoned veterans (and not so seasoned ;) ) can chime in with some great suggestions.

Currently I have a Gurkha Beast in the humidor and some Sopranos on the way. I have smoked these however and I am looking for something new for the last night in theater.

As far as likes go. Since really hitting the cigars a lot in the past few months I have come to like the stronger and more full cigars. Leaning towards the Maduro more then anything. And I like a cigar that takes a while to smoke so that I can really enjoy the time spent and not feel like I need to lite another one right when I finished the first.

I cant go crazy with the price since it will only be one that I will be ordering. Having said that I will need to be able to order this from someone or somewhere that can deliver to APO and have it out within the next few days. I will have to put this away in the humidor for at least a week so that it can recover from the trip over here.

And and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :thumbs:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr matey...
( it is talk like a pirate day rite?)

I'd go with one of the larger format Illusione or Tats, based on what you said. Not too expensive and readily available from retailers on here. Get it now so it can equalize in your humidor for a week or so.

-John

Try an Ashton VSG Sorceror or Spellbound.
Can't go wrong with these.

Chemyst :cool:

Personally I'm quite a fan of the CAO Mx2 Belicosos. It's a longer smoke, flavours are nice, and depending on your experience it can pack a punch. Fairly reasonably priced too.

Last time I had one with a few friends I hadn't eaten in a while. About halfway through I got a tad light headed, and towards the end I was getting a tad sweaty. Granted it was pretty hot and humid outside... but I'm sure the tobacco was a contributing factor.

PM me your addy and how to ship to you, and I will send you out something to celebrate with. :)

Yes, very nice play indeed. PM Sent!

Thanks CRQuarto ~ Cant wait for the surprise!

And thanks to everyone for the suggestions. As soon as I get home and start stocking my home humidor again I will be getting the smokes suggested. Ashton are usually my go to "good as hell" smokes. I think I have tried every VSG except the one that is in my profile. The VSG was the very first cigar I ever smoked. Went into a local B&M in Belgium and said give me the best mild/med smoke you have. She took me to walk in humi, smelled so nice (her and the humi), and she handed me the VSG. Dont remember the which VSG but it was awesome. Been hooked on them ever since!

Thanks again!
Kurt

Good stuff. I'll be following you out of this country in beginning of November! If the Army ever sends me out to Colorado I'll let you know :thumbs:

I now have about 23 days left and smoke a cigar every nite to celebrate!

Colorado is really nice and I will be the a long time. So if you are ever out that way I know a nice cigar bar.

It is called 15C.

it is in the alley west of Tejon. The only way you can recognize it is there is blacklight above the door.

Great looking women in tiny cocktail dresses that serve nice alcohol and great cigars. I will try and find some better directions if need be. I will actually be going there soon after I get back.

Maybe this will help with the directions. I'm not sure if it is the correct 15C, but here is a yelp link for it CLICK. Amazing what you have time to do when you don't want to work....at work.

Yep... that is the place. If you read the reviews it pretty much describes the place. The first time I walked down that alley to get to it I thought I was lost. But finally saw the tiny blacklight and walked through the door.

Wow... sounds like a very cool place. I send that link out to a few folks. Will certainly have to check it out (assuming we can find it) the next time I'm in town. Thanks!