• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I never win a damn thing.......

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Went to a CAO tasting last Friday night at a local cigar shop. Made a purchase, filled out a raffel ticket.

Got a call yesterday from the owner of the shop and he tells me that I have won the CAO Italia Humidor that they were giving away. :D

Going to pick it up at lunch today :thumbs:

Wow for someone who never wins anything you just got lucky as hell that thing is absolutely beautiful. Congrats man! Hope you enjoy that sweet piece of cigar heaven.

CYG

VERY NICE!

I love the smokes and trhe Humi is cool too.

P.S. Before reading your post I thought I had found my lost twin. I have entered so many raffles, contests and lotteries and have yet to win a damn frigg'n thing. I could have spent $200 at the Gurkha tasting event last week and received about $300 in smokes and a raffle for this:

Gurkha Raffle

Of course without the freebies.

Unfortunately i did not have the $200 :angry: but with my luck would not have won anyway :(

Anyway . .. back on topic . . . very nice score!

Yeah right......

IMG_0769-vi.jpg

oh ok so its a bigger/deeper one. VERY nice . . . should be a nice piece of furniture to display ;)

oh and Matt R . . . i dont get it lol

TheyCallMeManix said:
oh and Matt R . . . i dont get it lol
[snapback]215690[/snapback]​

You have to attend a Land of Lincoln Herf to understand that picture. You're looking at "the winner" of the speed herf contest. People do get hurt.....LOL!

What cigars were used that year Matt?

Allofus123 said:
You have to attend a Land of Lincoln Herf to understand that picture. You're looking at "the winner" of the speed herf contest. People do get hurt.....LOL!

What cigars were used that year Matt?
[snapback]215740[/snapback]​

OMG - that is a frightening thought in and of itself! Of course, if they were real men they would be doing that with Power Rangers! :whistling:

(edited - stupid speel chekr!)

Yeah, that is an interesting picture of Gary, wearing a shirt advertising COCK's. He is a bit weird that way...

ALostTexan

Actually I think we used good cigars for the speed herf last year... can't remember what kind though.......

Congrats Gary, I'm sure you already have some nice sticks picked out for the new humi....... :D :thumbs: :p

It is the 75 count box....

Steve, Your a C.O.C.K. (Central Ohio Cigar Kings) too so dont start your **** with me..LOL!!!

Matt, the cigar that I crushed in the "speed herf" was a Monte #4 (I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!).

It was cashed in 7 mins 21 sec and set a new record for time.

I had a blister in the center of my tounge the size of a quarter, my lips peeled for four days and i could not taste a damn thing for over a week. But, Kerry hooked me up with a cigar that most will never see, let alone smoke...Still sitting on that Dunhill too. Waitng to get my sence of taste back...LOL!!!

And NO, I have not smoked a Monte #4 since that day. I have 10 of them that have been aging nicely since the day I came home from the herf.

STYX&STONED said:
Steve, Your a C.O.C.K. (Central Ohio Cigar Kings) too so dont start your **** with me..LOL!!!

Oh yeah, that's right. But don't get any weird ideas that I turned you into a C.O.C.K. or anything like that...

ALostTexan