• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I really want a cigar!

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I have been trying to kick this damn cold/flu for over a week, and because of this I have not had a cigar for 7 days. You have know idea, how much I want to have a cigar right now.................. Well maybe you do know how much I want a cigar right now. Anyway, I still have a sore throat and don't think it is a good idea yet to start smoking, I hope I can light up by New Years eve. :( :(

Just spray some Chloraseptic in your mouth, it'll numb your throat enough to smoke one! ;)

Ahhhhhh, don't be a wuss there tree hugger and just fire up one of your favorites..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Just kiddin' PG, I hope you feel better and can get to smoke one for the New Years festivities...... :D :thumbs: :p

PG:

I'm sorry. I can't relate to your problem. Smoking cigars only makes me feel better. Hope YOU feel better soon. :)

Take care, Bacchus

I tried smoking once while I was sick before- Its not enjoyable. You'll end up wasting a cigar, and you'll feel worse when you finish. (imho)

Just wait- I hope you feel better soon :thumbs:

Mike, hold on bruddah. Just think how great that first cigar is going to taste having not smoked one for length of time.