• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I have a problem...

Okay... so I've smoked all of three cigars since August. In fact... I think the last one was in October!

No excuses... it just hasn't happened. I'm sitting on some pretty nice sticks too.

So then somebody please tell me... why is it that I still feel the need to stop at 3 different B&M's every other week to "check out" the selection. And now that the holiday Fuente selection has hit the stores, I'm buying whatever I can find. I've been looking for WOAMs, but have been settling for Anejos. Boo-hoo... life sucks!

I promise... I'll be smoking them all soon. I'm moving from a 2br apartment into a big house next weekend. The basement is mine! Finally!

Anyways, could anyone educate me on how Fuente distributes its "special" cigars? I'd love to find some Best Sellers, WOAs, and WOAMs. Are these really harder to find than Anejos & Opus?

email tampasweethearts@aol.com and ask for the special list. you do however have to buy something from the regular line for $25+.

And the reason you're not smoking is because it's freezing ass cold outside, the suns already down by the time you get home from work etc. etc.

This is the time of year to stock up, kind of like planting in the spring.

and I wish we'd of had the chance to take on the buckeyes in the rose bowl, guess it will have to wait til next season.