• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I went overkill on her bullet proof vest

BailBonds

so .308 armor piercing rounds at point blank are the rounds you want to stop? This will due.. She said "baby this is overkill." I say, "oh well, i guess you can wear old blu, and I'll have this one since it's adjustable and too big for you anyway." Lol. finally got the one I wanted then. Overkill..you decide.

sheena001.jpg

ESAPI are the plates of choice now. 10 more pounds than SAPI....heavy buggers.

By the looks of it she is wearing her weight in vests. Looks like she could be a sheild for the SWAT team.

LOL, is that supposed to make us think more of you BB? :p

She's very pretty BB, don't do that to her!

I hope you're not a jealous man showing us pics like that! j/k no disrespect meant brother. :thumbs:

LOL, is that supposed to make us think more of you BB? :p

She's very pretty BB, don't do that to her!

Just thought it was time to plaster up a pic of the other half, you've probably seen my goofy ass around here enough.

It's all good. I'll get her in a cigar pic later :thumbs:

ESAPI are the plates of choice now. 10 more pounds than SAPI....heavy buggers.

Those are the green kevlar covered ones that they didn't start issuing until I was leaving Iraq right?

Yep, the green ones.

Mad respect for people who wear these any more than 15 minutes at a time. I have been trying to go where no one sees me and do my regular jogging routine every day to get used to it. I just hafta' respect those who have to wear these everyday defending us. And ESAPI? 10 more lbs? holy sheet!

--BB

Mad respect for people who wear these any more than 15 minutes at a time. I have been trying to go where no one sees me and do my regular jogging routine every day to get used to it. I just hafta' respect those who have to wear these everyday defending us. And ESAPI? 10 more lbs? holy sheet!

--BB

Be careful with that. We had a lot of units that liked to do PT runs with their vests on and it was causing a lot of knee problems. These vests are very protective, but obviously not made to be worn for extended periods of time.

Also, I'll have to relook, it may just be an extra 5lbs. I'm questioning myself on that now.

Ok if no one will ask it I will, you plan on her getting shot at anytime soon BB er what?

Btw good lookin gal you got there.

Ok if no one will ask it I will, you plan on her getting shot at anytime soon BB er what?

Btw good lookin gal you got there.

Ahh she's been bondin' longer than I have really. Now she wants to start helping us hunt for those who don't show up for court. ???

1- Very attractive lady
2- Walk with the vest don't jog, like was mentioned earlier, you can mess up your knees as well as lower back.
3- I was over with Cav and we wore them all the time, I went over with 4id and didn't wear them once.
4- The weapon w/combat load being slung over your shoulder adds weight too and all pinching on one side of your neck, you might as well just wait until kuwait.