• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I will try this

LongDraw

Wanna Be Tough Guy
I just read this on ciagr advisor. Might give it a go. Luckily I have connects at Starbucks

Pour a mix of Starbucks Espresso Roast (whole beans) and Eight O’Clock French Vanilla (whole beans) into a Ziploc bag. Shake well. Take your favorite oily, Maduro/Sun Grown/Oscuro cigars (dark wrapper leaf cigars work best), place them in the bag with the coffee beans, seal it, and let sit for a week or two.

I would try this with one of my Arganese Maduro Torpedo's, but not much else.

If you want a nice coffee infused cigar, I can easily recommend the Drew Estate Tabak Especial. I've tried them on a couple of occasions and while infused cigars are NOT my thing, I have to admit these were pretty good....for an infused cigar.

If you want a nice coffee infused cigar, I can easily recommend the Drew Estate Tabak Especial. I've tried them on a couple of occasions and while infused cigars are NOT my thing, I have to admit these were pretty good....for an infused cigar.

This. Had one yesterday. DELICIOUS!

I guess I should have put more info in my post. I don't plan on using anything special for this. Just some so-so smokes I have that I don't really care for. If it comes out good then cool, if not no big loss.

Please let me know how you make out on this one. I guess, I am old fashioned,
I just like a good cup of coffee in one hand and a good cigar in the other.

Since Tom has admitted it, I guess I can too. :blush: I had a couple of these recently that were gifted to me, and I was pleasantly surprised. I have been working on a storage shed, and these have been a great way to get me going in the morning. :thumbs:

Brandon

Try the Isla del Sol, I think if you decide to try this at least use some dog rockets. Ruining a good cigar would slightly depress me, but then again its your money and your cigars so try it out and see how you like it.

I say, go for it. You never know what you're going to like until you try it. If you enjoy it, you've added to your lifes pleasures.

I tried the Tabak cigars too. While I don't enjoys infused cigars, I would say it was the most smokable I've ever tried. I would say it tasted like coffee with sugar. Get rid of the sugary aspect, and I might actually enjoy it.

I typically get infused cigars as gifts from non-smokers.

edit for spelling.