• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought Ian and CBid were the devil

CvilleYoungGun

Not so young gun anymore.
Ok AVB what do you have to say for yourself? In less than a week my scotch cabinet has gotten a serious touch of class. First the Ballantine's (which has yet to arrive but should soon), then a little trip into the world of the single malts, a couple of Highlands... my favorite so far being Macallan 12.

So I started off slow, but I couldn't wait to get my hands on something else something different perhaps a treat from a very special region... Ill give you guys a hint

Time, say the Islanders, TAKES OUT THE FIRE but LEAVES IN THE WARMTH.

Its all over from here.

CYG

Just say "The Devil made me do it" LOL!!

People wouldn't know whether I was talking about you or the scotch. At this point Im not sure myself.

CYG

It wouldn't matter anyway. :p

CvilleYoungGun said:
People wouldn't know whether I was talking about you or the scotch. At this point Im not sure myself.

CYG
[snapback]279278[/snapback]​

Well either way I enjoyed the hell out of my first glass from that bottle, like I said its all over from here.

CYG

Wish I liked the taste of scotch just to try some of AVB's suggestions - my tastebuds only like vodka and red wine - by the way - what would be a good port to try with a Steeler victory cigar after they win one for the thumb?