• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Thought I'd Share

Thats pretty cool. :) It doesn't surprise me though. Some animals just seem to have more of a self awareness than others..

Some animals just seem to have more of a self awareness than others..

Considering that Elephants have bigger brains than Humans... :whistling:

Great video jacks, thanks for it!

Amazing! I still can't draw a straight line, but then neither can the elephant. :cool:

That's pretty damn impressive. I like how people clapped around the 7:00 minute mark... like the elephant would appreciate it :laugh:

I saw the guy shove his hand up the elephant's trunk. What a jip!

All joking aside though, very cool. I think I saw something about this on TV a while ago where they sell the paintings to pay for the elephants' care and so on.

I wonder if it can paint naked women holding cigars?

WOW! I never thought that I would say this: An elephant paints better than me.

That was great!

I would actually hang that painting on my wall, it would make a great conversation piece :thumbs:

That was absolutely amazing! That is one very intelligent elliphent. :D

If you had shown me the picture and told me who had painted it I would have asked for some of whatever you were smoking ... and I would not have expected tobacco! :laugh:

Amazing is too small a word. That really blew me away!!

The definition of a human a few years back was a tool user. Since then we have found a few apes and birds that use tools which sort of blew that definition out of the water.

This elephant takes tool use by other animals to a whole new level. I need to ponder the implications of this for a while ...

Amazing. Nice artwork. Still not sure what to think, real or hoax, but I saw it with my own eyes. Sets the mind to thinkin'!

The painting are for sale.
$300-$12,000. If I had the
money, I would definitely
consider purchasing one.
Who knows..., maybe when
the artist passes, the value
of the paintings might go up.
Food for thought.

Jack