• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I took a BIG hit TODAY

enerjay

homeexplotion.jpg

So I try and look out for the brothers on this dam site, and look what I get for my troubles.

Thanks to the Minneapolis crew, Quite a NICE Package landed at my door.

We will HURF again. :whistling: :thumbs:

Good job, fellas.

How about a PM next time? It only takes a day for me to get smokes down there, you know. :sign:

Good job, fellas.

How about a PM next time? It only takes a day for me to get smokes down there, you know. :sign:

We know, we know. You're completely right.

Jay, that's what you get for missing all those exits. :laugh:

You did such an outstanding job weaving your wicked web at the Outlaw that we worried you didn't have enough time to actually kick back and enjoy a cigar. We figured we'd provide a few to burn as you browse through the photos.

Free association time: From my perspective it looked like a butterfly landing on a tomato. ;)

- Tim

You did such an outstanding job weaving your wicked web at the Outlaw that we worried you didn't have enough time to actually kick back and enjoy a cigar. We figured we'd provide a few to burn as you browse through the photos.

Free association time: From my perspective it looked like a butterfly landing on a tomato. ;)

- Tim

NICE

For those who missed out, CALL BRAD.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Tim

Jay you deserve the devastation! Enjoy!

Tim, quite a visual :)

- Tim

NICE

For those who missed out, CALL BRAD.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Butterfly? What butterfly? :whistling:

Awesome job fellas. It was a well deserved hit on the CP social planner.