• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to PIF!

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
Hey guys and gals. So for the last couple months I have wanted to PIF/bomb. But, I don't know who. Should I pick a grumpy old FOG or a noob (like me) who just learned you shouldn't keep your Peach White Owls in his humi. I was curious how some of you pick your targets. Was it something they said? Did you grow up in the same neck of the woods they are from? Anyways, I would love to here what any of you have to say the the matter.

spell check

I usually watch for someone to say they want to try something that I have. If their addy is in their profile it all goes from there.

Random always works too. :thumbs:

Pick at random and then wait in angst for the target to receive the package.

You want my selection criteria?

You can't handle my selection criteria!

Just pick someone who said or did something you like. I've sent out bombs because I've liked the way they wrote their "about me" page.

You want my selection criteria?

You can't handle my selection criteria!

Just pick someone who said or did something you like. I've sent out bombs because I've liked the way they wrote their "about me" page.

Aww...i just thought you liked my avatar... ;)

:angry: And I was hoping you guys had some super secret formula, that took scientist years to develop! Well I guess I will have to do it the old fashion way. Thanks guys.

:angry: And I was hoping you guys had some super secret formula, that took scientist years to develop! Well I guess I will have to do it the old fashion way. Thanks guys.

You have been on the board long enough to have found someone you think is worthy of a PIF aka Bomb. Its all about who you think would
enjoy the selection of cigars or whatever else you may send someone. Hell, I was giving out cigars long before I had heard of Cigar Pass
and I mean over 5 years before. :thumbs:

If you was and or still in the US Armed Forces, you could find a fellow soldier that wants to try a cigar.
Something to think about.