• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to smoke a cigar

One of the main reasons I smoke in the car...........................a heater. Since I drive them until they die I don't care how this affects the resale value.

This cold spell hasn't really been that long yet. Not that I really like it :( Unfortunately I work for a home heating oil company and this weather is great for business. Since October 1st my company has received 838,634 calls from customers totaling 5,164,843 minutes!!! That's a whole lot of calls!!!

Snowing again here, temp is 33 degrees. definatly not porch weather. The wife does go to work at 4 pm, and I'll be alone :0 :sneaky:

Well, let's see, it was 30ish here last night and I was on my patio in shorts and a T smoking a Synergy from Geldor's doggie bomb.

What are you guys a bunch of G I R L S?? ???

Suck it up and smoke one for peetsakes ;)

May be, but I think we can all agree that if we could smoke with that nekid honey in your sig, we would care less about the outside temp. :D

Damn, you gotta change that sig, that girl gonna give this old man a HardAttack :0

Back