• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was bored

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
...how many different pictures of hot chicks smoking stogies were on cigarprice.com. Sometimes they show the cigar boxes, and sometimes the chicks. While the chicks were showing I kept running searches and copying the pic locations. Here are the best ones I found... Please reply and add other pictures of Bettys with cigars.

Enjoy,
Matt

pensive.jpg

Another vote for AVB's
lose concentration for a sec each time I see her :D

Bill

Let's not forget my first Cigar Girl
cigargirl.jpg

I have to agree and vote for AVBs second girl. Regardless, I still wouldn't kick any of Matts chicks out of bed :D

AVB said:
Let's not forget my first Cigar Girl
Although the first girl is better looking IMO, I was happy happy when you switched to the new one. That first girl just used up too much space when you posted.

Matt

Sorry AVB, I've got to go with the third picture of Matt's girls, she's too great. I'll have to find a few to contribute. :D

texasaggie said:
Sorry CVB, I've got to go with the third picture of Matt's girls, she's too great. I'll have to find a few to contribute. :D
That third one is amazing.. I just wish the picture showed her lower half as well :D

Matt

OK, my vote of those so far has to be the second and fourth pic. here is one I found recently that seems kind of ok...........

bl-25.gif

www.cigarcircle.com is a trasure trove of great cigar pics. Here is one of my favorites from there.

thru006.jpg

I happen to like this one from cigarcircle.com :love: :love: :love:

021hvs.jpg