• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was wondering

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

You can use antifreeze instead, there's a couple threads around about that

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

What brand anti-freeze do I have to use and how to do I fill up my hygrometer with it.

Depends on the altitude of where you live or keep your humidor.

Just got my new humidor today, ordered it online can't wait to fill it by the way. I just have a couple of questions about it though. What am I supposed to do with the hockey puck that came with it, and why is there a clock inside the lid? Any help would be appreciated.

If I posted this in the wrong forum sorry in advance.

Just got my new humidor today, ordered it online can't wait to fill it by the way. I just have a couple of questions about it though. What am I supposed to do with the hockey puck that came with it, and why is there a clock inside the lid? Any help would be appreciated.

If I posted this in the wrong forum sorry in advance.

Newbs :angry: The clock tells you how fast to smoke each cigar, adjust to brand and vitola. The hockey puck tells the ambient velocity of the smoke index. Hope that helps. Try using the search index. :cool:

By the way, all issues with Bruce aside :angry:

"I'm new here, first post, but I've been reading/following the board for a long time. A buddy of mine is a long-time member who participates in alot of passes. Can someone pm me regarding a source I've used in the past?"

*sniff* This thread is a thing of beauty, and you're all Jedi Masters.

-Padawan

By the way, if I only smoke part of my stick, should I put the remaining half back in my humi to keep it fresh?

Long time lurker, first time poster. FS: Opus X Robusto @ discount, 5 yrs age $26 a peice. BTW can do 5 x's. Thanks guys.

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

What brand anti-freeze do I have to use and how to do I fill up my hygrometer with it.

So if I live on the third floor what should it be?

By the way, I just got a free cutter with a purchase. If anyone is interested I will sell it or trade for $50. They retail for $75 so this is a really good deal if you need a cutter.

I'm glad this thread came up because I had storage concern. I just recently bought a box of Cohiba Esplendidos while on vacation in the Caribbean and I was wondering should I store the cigars in the package they came in or should I take them out of the glass top box and place the cigars in my humidor?

BTW, I decided to dissect one to check for authenticity. Do Cohibas normally have banana leaves in the filler?

Thanks, that helps.

By the way, I just got a free cutter with a purchase. If anyone is interested I will sell it or trade for $50. They retail for $75 so this is a really good deal if you need a cutter.

I'll take it, as long as you include the free hat you got as well.

Thanks, that helps.

I'll take it, as long as you include the free hat you got as well.

Ok, but the hat says "Bruce" front and back

hye guys,,,i am new here i was wondering if you had any informetion on the new opus plunger lol. its a 17 in long cigar barber pole shape wraped in maduroe natural cammeraroon and that one green one lol. it also has a cuban tickler on both ends so i was wondering if it is cuban? lol im new here so be nice to me lol,,,i heard it was hard to find and i bought three of them.,,,these smoek great but i am iwillin to let a couple go i can sell two of them for 75 each i will accept checks only my address is on my ebay profiel lol. only serious buyers only so no assholes like most of buyers on cigars lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

also,,,i am selling a box of the newest creation from tatuaje its ptetes new monster franks series and i haev a box to sale it is a steal and is only $350 dollars, and the box is labeled as #350,,,so serious buyers only no assholes and nobody from Napa, CA or Anchorage, AK are allowed to buy from me i r teh l33t!

heer is a picutre posted so you fuckers dont think im a troll:

gallery_7521_589_125787.jpg

PS- Go Patriots!! 19-0!!!

To: Sheriff Wiley Burp,

I think I LOLed, and peed my pants there a little. :sign: :blush:

I'm new here, can anyone tell me a reliable source online to get Anejo?? ???
Fuggin newbs! ;)