• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was wondering

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

You can use antifreeze instead, there's a couple threads around about that

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

What brand anti-freeze do I have to use and how to do I fill up my hygrometer with it.

Depends on the altitude of where you live or keep your humidor.

So if I live on the third floor what should it be?

By the way, I just got a free cutter with a purchase. If anyone is interested I will sell it or trade for $50. They retail for $75 so this is a really good deal if you need a cutter.

I'll take it, as long as you include the free hat you got as well.

Ok, but the hat says "Bruce" front and back

It's been 14 hours and I still have not received your payment. If I don't hear from you very soon, I will have to out you......oops :blush:

If I let my Swishers sit for a year in my humi will they get better? Same for the White Owl Peach.

John

I'm new here, can anyone tell me a reliable source online to get Anejo?? ???
Fuggin newbs! ;)

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES!!!!

If you look at the top of the screen it says in big RED letters!

Read more post less guy! ;)

If I let my Swishers sit for a year in my humi will they get better? Same for the White Owl Peach.

John

I really don't care for the Peach, but given the current subtle flavor nuances of this years production, I rate the Pineapple much higher for long term ageing potential, IMHO. Right now the 2005's are smoking fantastic! Hope this helps.

Group buy on Cohíba Esplendido, I know a guy who knows someone in Cuba that knows someone who works for Cohíba and is willing to sell me a box of Esplendido's for 150 each. I can get 20 of these boxes at this price, who wants in?

Group buy on Cohíba Esplendido, I know a guy who knows someone in Cuba that knows someone who works for Cohíba and is willing to sell me a box of Esplendido's for 150 each. I can get 20 of these boxes at this price, who wants in?

Only if they're in a glass top box. That way we can see what we're getting.

I have an ageing question,,,, I just bought some Padrone 1926s. So how do they keep them fresh for 82 years?

I used kitty litter in my Humidore tower but the F-ing cat keeps leaving the door open. What should I do?

Also I'm a Level One Trauma Surgeon with a high ranking on e-Bay, and I think it is not cool for Matt to out someone, it is up to the individual to let everyone know they are gay (not that there is anything wrong with that or at least that's what Art Fuente told me when I was talking with him at a dinner for my former boss who was a Mob Hitman).

Toodles Biatches.................

Heck, I just wanted to get the shooters on the shooting range for a change instead of everybody having at it like inbred hillbillies (no offense, SD, grateful, jonesy, jfields, bfisher, insight, blue dragon, tone-ny, cohibasurfer, Todd, er, uh...sorry, got carried away).
How the f@ck did I get drug into this useless thread?

You all know where this thread is headed!

MicrowavePopcorn.jpg

Heck, I just wanted to get the shooters on the shooting range for a change instead of everybody having at it like inbred hillbillies (no offense, SD, grateful, jonesy, jfields, bfisher, insight, blue dragon, tone-ny, cohibasurfer, Todd, er, uh...sorry, got carried away).
How the f@ck did I get drug into this useless thread?

Cuz you're easy, Cuz! Got Michael too!

While we are on the subject of abnormal discrepancies, could anyone please divulge why my arm is presently engulfed in rather hot flames? Or why my neck-meats are considered lucky?

Would be appreciated.

While we are on the subject of abnormal discrepancies, could anyone please divulge why my arm is presently engulfed in rather hot flames? Or why my neck-meats are considered lucky?

Would be appreciated.

I want some of what YOU'RE smoking!