• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was wondering

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
I know the rules up top say I can't but I was wondering if anyone would like to make me an offer for my entire stash that I got from JoeBob's Cuban Cigars ( dubdubdub dot getmesomecontrabandcigars dot com )and I'm wondering whether JoeBob is a reliable source, but I'm still struggling with deciding whether or not to remove the unusually yellow cello wrappers even though my stained beads are keeping RH at 75% but I'm really not sure about that since I've done 15 salt tests on my 5 analog hygrometers and none of them read the same way twice and of course that's bound to be influenced by the fact that my cabinet is at 85 degrees which is surely being caused because it isn't lined with Spanish cedar which I've put off installing because I can't find any for free on the Internet and the cabinet doesn't seem to seal anyhow, but you know, nevermind because you guys are just going to bust my chops because you're all assholes!

I'll take he lot for $5.00, only if you can prove the yellow cello didn't contribute to the yellowing of the beads. Did you use smoked sea salt or regular salt to test your hygros? That might be your problem right there! Everyone knows the smoked Mediterranean Sea Salt works the best, If you did a search for sea salt you would have known that!

JEEZ!!!

Just my $0.02...

Will the yellow cello contribute to the yellowing of my teeth?

Electro-Shock therapy has come a long way since it's inception. :D

Totally uncalled for, you haven't put in the time to establish credibility here to post a sale like this. This has been reported to the mods (I reported Doc too for enabling you).

PM Sent, TIA (this place is great brothers)

Ease up there Phil. He has a good rep on another cigar board and there is an interesting story behind all of his cigars. No way they aren't legit.

But look at his post count vs. join date! Clearly he doesn't abide by the "read more post less" mantra...

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

popcorn_100000.jpg

Ahhh... There it is!

...there's a line around the corner with other noobs that are waiting for these to be answered....so please wait your turn.

Doc, I thought you knew better than to encourage the noobs? You better make this right or everyone will think you've gone soft!

Can't you break it into nickle and dime bags like JoeBob usually does with his stash?

Salt test normally don't work until the 25th time. Go ahead and do 10 more. Then get back to us.

if you'd posted this last week, I'd be on it like a fat kid on a smartie... :( but I just spent all my money on barley so I can become more seasoned like the FOGs that make this place so special

here's a bump for you thread, good luck with the sale

Bruce, I know you are new here and all, but common, those big ass red letters are pretty obvious! :sign:

Why do I feel like I read this thread already, and recently... :laugh:

But look at his post count vs. join date! Clearly he doesn't abide by the "read more post less" mantra...

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

popcorn_100000.jpg

Ahhh... There it is!

:laugh: LOL...SNORT...LOL...SNORT... :p

Ahhhh. I didn't want to :angry: , but I just could not help it...

(GOOD ON YOU & YOUR'S)

That looks like the same stash you were beaming about getting bombed with. We don't take kindly to noobs coming in here and selling gifts.