• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Iam a uncle

smokers only

Well my sister was due on the 16th and didnt have the baby till today. At 8:04pm she had a 9lb 12oz and 22in long baby boy. My sister is in great shape thank god!!
The baby broke his arm on the way out :( but they said everything will be alright and he didnt even cry or nothing.

Well Iam a uncle now :)

-Matt

Congrats....common for infants to break bones on the way out...mosty collar bone from what I hear, but they heal quickly....go light a celebration smoke

-P-

Congrats, glad both momma and baby are doing fine. :thumbs:

Congrats Uncle Matt!

Man that is one BIG baby!

I was an uncle twice before I became a Dad. Spoiling my neice and nephew has always been great fun. Raising my son has been the most challenging and rewarding experience of my life though.

Go out and get yourself one! :sign:
Matt

rnccen said:
Congrats....common for infants to break bones on the way out...mosty collar bone from what I hear, but they heal quickly....go light a celebration smoke

-P-
Congrats on the new addition to your family! A big strapping male! So what are you going to give him as his first cigar? :p

As for rnccen's post, must be true! That’s what happened to my son. As the Doc put it... Big baby, small exit. :p

congratulations. good to hear everyone's doing well (broken arm aside)

Congrats Matt, give your sister and the new baby a big kiss from all of us..... :D :thumbs: :p

Congrats. I've been an uncle for about 2 years now, it's a great feeling.

Congrats, one of my kids broke the collar bone on the way out and there were no long term problems, the short term problem of no sleep for the parents is huge. You should go over and offer some relief for them some night. :)