• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Icon Under Each Users Name

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
I was wondering what the icon under each user's name meant: the icon of the girl on a cigar. For example, some people have one while others have several. I searched for "icon" in the forums but I did not see anything. I hope others don't consider it a dumb question, but I was just curious as to what it meant.

I've heard it's actually a complicate & convoluted rating system devised by a super secret cadre of FOGs. When the SSCoFs right click on them they have coded messages about each member.

What happens when Souldog24 runs out of places for all of his icons? :laugh:

Here's how clueless I was/am: For the longest time I thought they were thumbtacks with the little plastic handle on them. And then one day several months after joining I took a real close look at them and discovered what they really are.

Here's how clueless I was/am: For the longest time I thought they were thumbtacks with the little plastic handle on them. And then one day several months after joining I took a real close look at them and discovered what they really are.

Um, I did the same thing. :blush:

15" monitors don't cut it anymore.