• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you get a minute...

Deriffe

Say a prayer for two Kirkwood Missouri City police officers who were killed tonight when a gunman walked into a city councel meeting and opened fire. Responding police officers shot and killed the gunman. In addition to the two police officers, it's now being reported that 3 other victims have died.

This will be three Kirkwood officers killed in the past year and a half.

I heard the Mayor was killed also, sad world we live in these days, these shootings are all too often

Say a prayer for two Kirkwood Missouri City police officers who were killed tonight when a gunman walked into a city councel meeting and opened fire. Responding police officers shot and killed the gunman. In addition to the two police officers, it's now being reported that 3 other victims have died.

This will be three Kirkwood officers killed in the past year and a half.

This is the reason I never took the mourning band off of my shield.... Terribly, there is always a Police Officer to mourn.... somewhere.

I'll add them to my prayers as well. I just heard this on the radio driving out to my Pheasants Forever board meeting, and thought it was a real tragedy. Why can't these psychos just kill themselves at home? So many seem to want to take a bunch of innocent bystanders out first. It's a real shame.

Prayers already sent when the news hit- Very sad- but just reminds us that we never know how or when this life in this world will come to a close- Always make the most of everything you do and keep in mind what lies ahead after we do begin a new eternity-

What a tragedy, seems to be a lot of shootings lately, we just had a nut kill five women here in Illinois.

I saw this on the news last night, and was saddened to see another officer killed in the line of duty. But I have something to say about it. I am tired of hearing about officers being gunned down every couple weeks. I am working at my second law enforcement agency now, and I see a consistent problem among them. FIREARMS TRAINING. I have seen officers shoot first hand, and it concerns me. For there to have been TWO officers killed, that means that the second should have got the drop on the assailant. So many departments care so little about firearms training, and it concerns me. Our Sheriff's Dept. shoots 50 rounds per officer once a year. Our Police Dept. shoots the same amount twice a year. This is ridiculous and these departments need to spend more money on training, so that they can keep their officers alive. I hate to see more men killed in the line of duty, when it could have possibly been avoided by more training.
Just my $0.02 worth...
B

Back