• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illinois Rose Bowl?

snoogerdrum

Call the travel agent... bring your orange shirt... Illinois could be going to the Rose Bowl.

This weekend if the number 1 Missouri gets beat, I am going to Cali! This team has come a hell of a long way!

Anyone available out in Cali to have a stick?

Josh

Looks like we are both rooting for Oklahoma!

I would love to see that happen.......the WVU fans are already talking smack to tOSU fans......would love to get the chance to shut them up.......can't think Tressel will make the same mistake twice if he gets the chance.

Go Bucks!

Looks like we are both rooting for Oklahoma!

I would love to see that happen.......the WVU fans are already talking smack to tOSU fans......would love to get the chance to shut them up.......can't think Tressel will make the same mistake twice if he gets the chance.

Go Bucks!

Ya'll will have a good chance, ya'll aren't playing a SEC team :sign:

What's sad is that Ohio State fans actually believe they belong in the National Championship picture. The only saving grace they have is the fact they don't play a full schedule. Whenever the Big Ten decides to play for a Big Ten Championship then they should be in this picture. If I was an OU fan I couldn't possibly think I deserved to be there. Everyone else is playing their hearts out and we're sitting back waiting. That is exactly why there needs to be a playoff so things like this don't happen.

On the other hand...I don't know why we're having this conversation because Oklahoma won't stop the next Heisman QB on Saturday. Chase Daniel is going to prove this weekend why he is the next Heisman...

No offense to any Illinois fans, but I'm rooting for OU. I would much rather see USC vs. Ohio St. then USC vs. Illonois. Either way, so long as the Trojans don't lay an egg this Saturday, I'll have the RV at the Rose Bowl 2 days prior to kick off. The humidor/fridge/bbq will be fully stocked!

Stinki

What's sad is that Ohio State fans actually believe they belong in the National Championship picture. The only saving grace they have is the fact they don't play a full schedule. Whenever the Big Ten decides to play for a Big Ten Championship then they should be in this picture. If I was an OU fan I couldn't possibly think I deserved to be there. Everyone else is playing their hearts out and we're sitting back waiting. That is exactly why there needs to be a playoff so things like this don't happen.

On the other hand...I don't know why we're having this conversation because Oklahoma won't stop the next Heisman QB on Saturday. Chase Daniel is going to prove this weekend why he is the next Heisman...

Don't hate the player....hate the game. Obviously the schedule was strong enough for the BCS system to have them in 3rd currently. Your argument can be made about WVU too, come on the Big East was exposed for what it is this year and they don't have a championship game. You are right a playoff would be better, but we don't have that so you have to work within the current system. And your are right OU doesn't deserve to be there, but hopefully they beat the Tigers this weekend! And if tOSU doesn't make it to the big one this year, that is OK, we are returning all but 3 of our starters for next year.

Go Bucks!