• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione F9

Anthony

Advertising Space -- Available Here
Construction; Attractive, leathery, cinnamon colored wrapper, with some small veins. Firm feel, very even bunch.

Prelight; Aromas of cedar and cocoa. Perfect draw, woody - earthy flavors.

Initial smoke; Smooth and creamy, not overpowering at all. Flavors of cinnamon/clove and white pepper with a woody aftertaste. Very unique flavors to this cigar, quite a refreshing change of pace. I'm really enjoying the mellow profile and subtle sweetness very much.

Flavors remain very consistent through the first half, and then the spice starts to pick up a bit. Into the second half, I'm getting more earthy and leather notes along with the sweet spice and bit of caramel aftertaste. Very smooth and creamy smoke.

Burn started off straight, but required some touchups in the middle 1/3 to keep it burning straight, while draw and ash remain consistent. Toward the end, the draw felt tighter and it didn't want to stay lit.

Overall a great cigar, very mellow, wonderful flavors make up for minor burn issues.

illusionef9a.jpg
illusionef9b.jpg
illusionef9c.jpg

illusionef9d.jpg

Nice review. I'm really enjoying the Illusione line right now.

Nice review. I have only smoke one Illusione, the 88. I did pick up a variety of Illusione singles earlier this month when I was in Orlando. Your review makes me want to dig them out. I'm about a week away from my 30-day rule...looking forward to burning a few of them.

Great review and pictures! I love the Illusiones, the '88' is my favorite. If you like these check out Esencias, they are rolled in the same factory and have a somewhat similar flavor profile, but I find myself liking them even more than the Illusiones. Both are great smokes though!