• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione HL Lancero

Rickets

Wondering if anyone has smoked one. If so, what did you think? I would do a review myself, but my cigar vocabulary is very limited. I know what I like and the taste aspects, but still don't know how to put it into words.

I'm a big fan of the 68's, but the HL is high up on my list of Illusione's :thumbs:

It was a good cigar, no denying that.

However, when I smoke a lancero it goes up against every other of that vitola I've had. In my opinion it's got a long way to go in order to get with the likes of the My Father Lancero, DPG Blue Lancero, and LFD DL Lancero's.

Not a bad cigar, I'll enjoy my next 4 just fine....but it's no DPG that's for damn sure.

However, when I smoke a lancero it goes up against every other of that vitola I've had. In my opinion it's got a long way to go in order to get with the likes of the My Father Lancero, DPG Blue Lancero, and LFD DL Lancero's.

Not a bad cigar, I'll enjoy my next 4 just fine....but it's no DPG that's for damn sure.

Or the DPG black Lancero mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm good

Does ANY cigar compare to something made by Pepin? :laugh:

I think I want one....that's what I think......no...no.....I know I want one.

Illusione is one of my favorite cigars. I'm sure the Lancero would be no different.

BTW, did you guys see? Cbid has Illusione now. I know, I know....I loaded my pants, too.

Yeah, I saw that a couple of days ago. Illusiones on Cbid, woo hoo.

On a separate note, will CW of Harrisburg, NC please step the hell off that Illusiones ~2~ box. I'm trying to win it.

That is all.

Yeah, I really like the Illusione brand too. Got a box of MKs, a few F9's, one cg:4, and a couple 4/2g. Really like those.

I'm kind of getting into lancers/fundadores. I got a few of the DPG BL Lanceros/Fundadores (go from shop to shop and the vitola name will alternate from these two). Also got a few of the lanceros from DPG My Fathers, Davidoff Millenium Lanceros, Oliva Series V, and Alec Bradley Tempus. Wouldnt mind trying Trinidad Fundadores, Cohiba Lanceros, and Montecristo #1s. ISOMs are really hard to come by, so I'm not even thinking of those, just dreaming.