• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione on sale at Cigar Page

ChuckJr

I get emails from them all the time, but actually clicked on this one. I didn't do a comprehensive check of all the lines, but I bought some of the Singulaire Anunnaki a while back @ $145/box, that was the cheapest I found after some shopping. They are $132/box today for comparison.

And tacked onto the bottom of the Illusione list was Tatuaje on sale, quite a few of their lines.

Yeah, saw this yesterday. Checked my history, Ultra's are $7 less for a box than what I paid in Feb. Not massive, but way less overall than the other big guys.

I get emails from them all the time, but actually clicked on this one. I didn't do a comprehensive check of all the lines, but I bought some of the Singulaire Anunnaki a while back @ $145/box, that was the cheapest I found after some shopping. They are $132/box today for comparison.

And tacked onto the bottom of the Illusione list was Tatuaje on sale, quite a few of their lines.
Thanks!