• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singularé Turin

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
While away at a beach on vacation, I had the pleasure of smoking this cigar from @Gavin. his is the 4th Singulare in the package. I dry boxed this cigar for about a week prior to lighting it up.
1/3: The cigar started off with the taste of white pepper and bark. The bark subsided and was replaced with a non-sweet chocolate which complememnted the white pepper. The first third of the cigar shifted to a light sweetness and some woodyness as it ended the first third. Quite a transition!
2/3: The second third continued to keep the wood notes while the sweetness shifted to a dried fruit. Dried cherries if i had to put a name on it. This flavor stayed on through out the second third.
3/3: The final third of the cigar transitioned to a sweet cream and stayed that way till the end.
This cigar was an awesome experince with quite a few flavor changes in the first two-thirds of the cigar. Very awesome smoke! Thank you @Gavin for the opportunity!F891E4A8-6DFD-41C7-B359-17EF4F36DDF7.jpeg