• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singulare 2013 Rose Croix

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I just received some more boxes of the new Singulare release by Illusione.  I've got fivers available for $64.25 plus shipping.  I also have a FEW SIngulare 2011/12 left at $12 each.  Thanks!

Israel
877-238-1172

Isy...as always, thanks bro.  Got the Rose Croix over the weekend.  Spectacular!  Great customer service, fantastic prices, careful packaging and fast delivery.  Anyone reading this, you can't go wrong buying from Isy @ Uptown Cigars.  

thechenman said:
Isy...as always, thanks bro.  Got the Rose Croix over the weekend.  Spectacular!  Great customer service, fantastic prices, careful packaging and fast delivery.  Anyone reading this, you can't go wrong buying from Isy @ Uptown Cigars.  

A big +1!!

The wrapper on those Rose Croix are phenomenal!  Almost don't want to smoke them......NOT!

Purchase from Israel with a ton of confidence!  His service and passion for his business should be the rule, not the exception.

Gern Blansten said:

A big +1!!

The wrapper on those Rose Croix are phenomenal!  Almost don't want to smoke them......NOT!

Purchase from Israel with a ton of confidence!  His service and passion for his business should be the rule, not the exception.

Thank you Sir!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

How are these in comparison to the Singulare Phantom of 2010?

NASTY said:

Different cigar.  The 2010, it's first release, is what got me hooked on these.  I like the size better and I think the 2010 is slightly better.

Issy, just receiver the Joya Cuatro Cingo ( and I guess the two hitch hikers must have try to escape Florida. ). Issy, you da man. Great package. Mucho gracias.

uptown_isy said:

Different cigar.  The 2010, it's first release, is what got me hooked on these.  I like the size better and I think the 2010 is slightly better.

I remember buying a box of Phantoms from you.  Those were awesome smokes.