• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singulares Review Thread

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
@Gavin sent me some Illusion Singulares as part of the Make A Wish, Pay It Forward. If you haven't participated in this, please do so. I will post the link at the bottom of this post. Part of the PIF was that I was to smoke the OR Phantom and the recent production and do a compare/contrasting review of them. This is where I will do the compare/contrast but I wanted to list each review separately, as I have done with past reviews. I also will do the other Singulares which came in the PIF package because I think it would be fun to see the differences in the other vitolas. So please stay tuned, as I wait for good weather conditions to perform these reviews.

Phantom, recent release:

Phantom, original release:

2019 Sevin Horns

Turin

Make A Wish, Pay It Forward:
The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread | Cigar Forums | CigarPass.com

Last edited:
Nice. Really looking forward to your thoughts on this. The original is legendary for a reason. Recent production hasn't been as impressive, but will it age-up well? Dion says the current crop of Jalapa going into the new Phantom is "light years" ahead of the original.

Nice. Really looking forward to your thoughts on this. The original is legendary for a reason. Recent production hasn't been as impressive, but will it age-up well? Dion says the current crop of Jalapa going into the new Phantom is "light years" ahead of the original.
mjolnir01 is the godfather of the illusione lines